Chelsea manager, Antonio Conte, has admitted that Zlatan Ibrahimovic is in “the form of his life”, ahead of this weekend’s trip to Manchester United.
Ibrahimovic has scored 28 goals for United in 44 appearances, since he signed as a free agent last summer.
Conte has now warned his players to be wary of the 35-year-old.
“I think now, Zlatan is at the top of his form in his career,” Conte said.
“I think he’s a great player now, a top player. Not only a finisher, but he plays for the team. For me, he’s one of the best players in the world, Zlatan.
“We must have good defensive organisation and pay great attention because, when he attacks the box, he’s very dangerous. Also when he receives the ball, he’s dangerous. He’s a dangerous player.
“For this reason, I think my players must pay great attention and [show] great concentration to stop him, and not only him, but the [United] team.”

Post a Comment

 
Top