It was a narrow escape for me when i enter a bus from Oshodi going to Ikeja on thursday evening coming from work as usual before two hefty men entered the bus with us and pushed out the conductor leaving the lives of the passengers in stake after one of them is seen dragging the steering with driver. At first, i don't really know what is going on because i was not in my right mind having a lot of issues from family and also from work to think about.
All thanks to God i regained to my normal sense and noticed that passengers where already crying and shouting in the bus while the driver is still choked dragging our lives with them.
My exposure to Jet-Li film when i was young, seeing him how he used to jump from one place to another runs down to my brain quickly and i looked straight to the window of the bus then jump out of it.
Thankfully Police came to the rescue and i didn't sustain any serious injury.

Post a Comment

 
Top