British boxing heavyweight, Tyson Fury has boasted about beating new WBO and IBF Champion, Anthony Joshua with one arm tied behind his back.
Joshua has made the headlines across the world due to his historic victory over Ukrainian steelhammer, Wladmir Klitschko in London last Saturday. After the fight, the 27-year-old called out Tyson Fury, saying “Fury, where are you, baby?”
The fellow Briton has now replied with a bold vow, he said: “Styles do make fights but I am sure I can beat AJ (Joshua) with one arm tied behind my back,
“I have been out of the ring as long as Klitschko but the difference is, I am not 41, I am 28.”
Speaking about Anthony Joshua’s win over Klitschko, Fury said: “It was an excellent fight, very entertaining and enjoyable and I was screaming for AJ to smash him.
“I wonder what people would be saying today if Klitschko had done him in the sixth.
“I was screaming, pulling my hair out because I was worried it would cost us millions!
READ ALSO: This Is Why I Am Envious Of Cristiano Ronaldo, Zinedine Zidane Confesses
“He (Joshua) showed he can get dropped and come back, which is what champions are made of. He showed he can recover from taking big shots.
“There’s only one fight out there, the biggest fight in the world and everyone knows that. It is the heavyweights, it is me and AJ, no one else.
“I am here, I am the lineal champion, I am still number one in the world and everybody knows that.”

Post a Comment

 
Top